Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Practices and Certificates of EST-Floattech
Our quality policy
EST-Floattech guarantees the excellent quality of its Energy Storage Systems. We can ensure quality due to our structural performance analyses before and during commissioning. We maintain a ‘safe-by-design’ way of working, and we produce power modules that comply with and go beyond Class Standards.
- With continuous feedback cycles we improve the design, assembly, production, delivery and service of our systems.
- Our Quality Management System maintains our compliance with all applicable international rules and legislations from a maritime and land-based perspective.
- We fully comply with the ISO 9001: 2015 standard.
- Classification with Lloyd’s Register, Bureau Veritas and DNV
- We fully comply to Technical Requirements for Inland Navigation vessels (ES-TRIN).
- Our batteries comply to the highest ABS and RINA certifications.
EST-Floattech incorporates sustainable ways of working where possible. We recycle as much waste material as possible, both in-house and at customers. Even when our batteries might not be suitable anymore for their original purposes, we re-use them for other purposes. We strive to support a circular economy with the life-cycle management of our batteries. We dispose of all waste according to industry standards and strong environmental principles. Besides that we collaborate with suppliers who promote sound environmental practices.
Health and Safety
EST-Floattech strives to:
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment.
- All our engineers are VCA-certified.
- Keep the production hall in safe condition.
- Provide facilities for the welfare of workers.
- Inform, instruct, and provide training and supervision that is reasonably necessary to ensure that each worker is safe from injury and risks to health.
- A commitment to consult and co-operate with workers in all matters relating to health and safety in the workplace.
- A commitment to continually improve our performance through effective safety management.
- We stimulate personal health through personal consults with our HR manager.
EST-Floattech as the Incentive Provider
Green Award is a quality mark for ships that meet high environmental and safety requirements. The companies that are have been recognised for their efforts with a Green Award certificate receive various incentives, such as discounts on port fees and on a range of other products and services.
As an Incentive Provider EST-Floattech offers Green Award certificate holders to have a power measurement carried out on attractive terms and subsequently purchase a lithium battery pack.