Vacancy at EST-Floattech: Sales Manager Germany
Do you want to contribute to the future of a greener shipping?
EST-FLOATTECH is now hiring two Sales Managers Germany !
EST-Floattech’s mission is to build clean and reliable intelligent energy storage systems to support the energy transition in maritime industry. As a Sales Manager, you help to achieve the further growth of EST-Floattech within the changing world of energy storage systems and their applications. In this position you will be mainly focussed on the maritime industry and selling the application of energy storage systems for hybrid and full electric ships. As an international player, EST-Floattech is looking for a Sales Manager based in Germany (Hamburg).
What’s in a day’s work?
- Active cold acquisition of new customers (shipyards, ship owners, system integrators);
- Advising customers in the field of maritime battery systems and electric or hybrid drive solutions and developing technical solutions;
- Processing of customer enquiries including technical interpretation, preparation of quotations and contract negotiations;
- Development and expansion of our existing customer relationships;
- Proactively engagement in sales activities such as: internal sales meetings, webinars, customer events, fairs and congresses;
- Shape and initiate new opportunities, acquire RFI’s, RFQ’s, orders and further develop business volumes;
- Align with the international Sales team;
- Market research with focus on potential battery system applications and funding programs;
- Keep track of valuable customer information in CRM system.
What are we are looking for?
- Proven experience in the field of technical B2B account management, on international level and in the maritime field.
- An active network in the maritime field.
- A bachelor or master degree in a commercial, maritime or technical direction.
- Interest in energy transition/ sustainability of shipping and technology.
- A proactive attitude, entrepreneurial, ambitious and great perseverance to approach customers.
- Self organized and able to work independently.
- Ability to oversee all details of concurrently running projects.
- Business fluent in German and English .
- Willing to travel (internationally) for business.
What to expect from us:
- Excellent market-based salary, based on knowledge and work experience
- Secondary working conditions appropriate for this position
- The opportunity to be part of a young company with innovative technology in a market with the expectation that it will experience a turbulent growth in the coming years
- Opportunity to develop yourself within or outside your field of expertise
Please send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org, to the attention of Xiomara le Grand, HR Manager. You can also call +31 (0)227 745 511.