Vacancy at EST-Floattech: Sales Engineer
Do you want to contribute to the future of a greener shipping?
EST-Floattech is now hiring a Sales Engineer!
EST-Floattech’s mission is to build clean and reliable intelligent energy storage systems to support the energy transition in maritime industry. As a Sales Engineer you are the bridge between the engineering and sales department. Your goal is to help to achieve the further growth of EST-Floattech within the changing world of energy storage systems and their applications. In this position you will be mainly focused on technical support to the commercial team and providing correct information and documentation to the customer. As an international player, EST-Floattech is looking for an eager Sales Engineer based in the Netherlands (Hoofddorp).
What’s in a day’s work?
- Providing technical support with the preparation and handling of quotations, tenders and assignments.
- Making (power) calculations using a calculation model with the aim of advising the customer.
- Making drawings for commercial documentation with the aim of advising the customer.
- Supporting in acquiring and visiting customers to discuss technical solutions, applications and potential orders.
- Proactively undertaking technical sales activities and new product introductions.
What are we looking for?
- A Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering, energy engineering or similar field
- Proven experience as an engineer with demonstrable commercial affinity or experience in a similar technical/commercial position (3+ years)
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in the production of drawings in AutoCAD and/or SolidWorks.
- Affinity with renewable energy and , experience in this area is a plus
- A business fluent command of Dutch and English. German is a plus
- Excellent and convincing writing skills.
- A proactive and independent attitude
- Ambitious and enterprising
- Great perseverence
What to expect from us
- Excellent market-based salary, based on knowledge and work experience;
- The opportunity to be part of a young company with innovative technology in a market with the expectation that it will experience a turbulent growth in the coming years;
- Opportunity to develop yourself within or outside your field of expertise.
Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com, to the attention of Xiomara le Grand, HR Manager. You can also call +31 (0)227 745 511.