Vacancy at EST-Floattech: Marketing & Communication Manager
Do you want to contribute to the future of a greener shipping?
EST-FLOATTECH is now looking for a Marketing & Communication Manager!
EST-Floattech’s mission is to build clean and reliable intelligent energy storage systems to support the energy transition in maritime industry. As a Marketing & Communication Manager, you help to achieve the further growth of EST-Floattech within the changing world of energy storage systems and their applications. For this new position we are looking for a manager with a clear and inspiring vision on how to promote EST-Floattech as a company and the impact we are making in the world of energy storage systems for hybrid and full electric ships. The challenging hands-on position is a combination of strategy development and practical execution. The Marketing & Communication Manager will be based at our headquarters in The Netherlands, Hoofddorp.
What’s in a day’s work?
- Implementing a complete and befitting marketing strategy.
- Sparringpartner of the managing board, reporting directly to the CEO.
- Responsible for all marketing and public relation activities.
- Responsible for all outgoing communication and actively involved in the process of press releases, external newsletters, new product introductions, vacancies etcetera.
- Proactive initiation of content campaigns on our website and social media channels.
- Ongoing maintenance of the company website. Experience with online content management systems is a plus.
- Maintenance and further development of our brand identity and ensuring that this is embedded in all our outings.
- Keeping the marketing materials up-to-date.
- Responsible for the preparation and execution of internal and external eventst.
What are we looking for?
- Proven experience in the field of marketing & communication in a B2B environment.
- A bachelor or master degree in communication or commercial direction.
- Very good understanding of the media landscape, including social media.
- Keen on recognizing news value and able to convey this to our target group.
- Interest and curiosity in energy transition, sustainability of shipping and technology.
- A proactive attitude, entrepreneurial mindset, self organized and able to work independently.
- Strategic thinker with a passion for content.
- Excellent skills in communication and writing.
- Business fluency in Dutch and English is a must. German is a plus.
- Intrinsic motivation to create a sustainable impact.
What to expect from us:
- Excellent market-based salary, based on your expertise and work experience
- Secondary working conditions appropriate for this position
- The opportunity to be part of a young company with innovative technology in a market with the expectation that it will experience a turbulent growth in the coming years
- Opportunity to develop yourself within or outside your field of expertise
- Profound selection procedure, that may include several interviews and an assessment
Please send your CV and motivation to email@example.com, to the attention of Xiomara le Grand, HR Manager.
You can also call +31 (0)227 745 511. Acquisition for this role is not appreciated, thank you.