EST Floattech is founded in 2009, with a cleaner shipping industry as its mission. Mobile land based energy storage solutions have since been added to its offering. We serve the maritime & landbased sector with intelligent, clean, silent and powerful energy systems based on lithium polymer batteries. The environmental gains are great: NOx and CO2 emissions reduced to little to nothing, and offensive odours and noise pollution are also diminished for the crew, the environment, residents and the natural world. Our lithium polymer batteries are implemented in fully electric vessels, as well as robust hybrid combinations with a traditional diesel or LNG generator.
About Ponooc & Rotterdam Port Fund & PDENH
We are part of the Ponooc investment fund, the Rotterdam Port Fund and PDENH. Safeguarding the continuity of our company and our sustainable and economic battery systems.
- The Ponooc investment fund is focused on companies dedicated to sustainable energy storage and mobility. Ponooc is affiliated with the Pon Group, one of the largest family firms in the Netherlands with more than 12,000 employees worldwide, eighty companies belong to the Pon Group, operating in 32 different countries in nine fields of activity. (www.ponooc.com).
- The Rotterdam Port Fund is an independent investment fund that aims to invest in companies with innovative port-related activities that have attractive market potential. The fund is an initiative by the Rotterdam Port Authority, NIBC Bank, Innovation Quarter, Koninklijke Doeksen and the Rotterdam entrepreneurs Peter Goedvolk and Luc Braams. (www.rotterdamportfund.com).
- PDENH (Participatiefonds Duurzame Economie Noord-Holland) invests in start-ups, established enterprises and projects based in North Holland, with sustainable business models that contribute to a sustainable economy. Focus areas of PDENH are energy transition, sustainable mobility and circular economy.
Quality Policy of EST-Floattech
EST-Floattech quarantees excellent quality of its Energy Storage Systems as a result of registrations and analyses of performances of its configurations before and during commissioning.
- All chances to improve the design, assembly, production, delivery and services are continuously being used to implement and secure improvements to our systems.
- Our Quality Management System maintains the continuous compliance with all applicable international rules and legislations in maritime and landbased perspective.
- There are no items of the ISO 9001: 2015 standard excluded with regard to our Quality Management System.